JOB TITLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Graphic Designer to work in Nairobi.
The VX Designer is a critical individual contributor and can proactively with minimum guidance follow the design and art direction steps in every project they take on.
This position will work across various client teams to help define visual experience problems and needs, proactively initiate the design process, and deliver customer-centric design while influencing stakeholders and positively impacting customer experiences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute with design production on all relevant visioning tasks as well as BAU and collaborate daily with wider team members
- Supporting and adapting Key Visuals into multi-platform
- Proven experience in designing, facilitating, and analyzing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Conceptual design and ideation, creating interaction models, user task flows, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user’s tasks.
- Create effective design assets (web banners, landing pages, app content, social media, emailers, gifs, leaflets, in-store visuals, vehicle wrap designs, and more).
- Support on other tasks as and when needed to support business strategy be it through animation etc
Collaboration and Communication
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create visually appealing campaign artwork.
- Manage local and international stakeholders and drive consistency in all countries.
- Develop strong working ties with the UX/UI team leads to ensure all areas are aligned.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related fields.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with extensive work in Graphic Design and Visual Communications
- Agency and corporate design experience preferred
- Diverse Portfolio featuring detailed design work.
- Ability to inspire other designers
- Ability to balance usability with aesthetics.
- Pixel-perfect attention to design detail
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Experience in animation software – After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced production team environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.