JOB TITLE: LAST MILE/DELIVERY ASSOCIATE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Last Mile/Delivery Associate to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
Our client in the retail industry is looking for a Last Mile/Delivery Associate who will be responsible for supporting the effective operations of the Last Mile in terms of on-time delivery and quality delivery within the agreed cost and budget for online business channels, such as e-food, non-food, marketplace, etc.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support the effective operating model for the e-Commerce Last mile deliveries using internal and/or 3P service providers.
- Contribute to the development of detailed processes, quality control measures, and KPI’s for a seamless and effective last-mile operation.
- Review daily reporting for all internal/external customers to assess performance and full order management.
- Liaise with the IT team for related IT issues which affect the day-to-day working of the site and liaising with IT team to ensure issues are resolved immediately.
- Find the most appropriate solution to deliver goods to end customers to offer the best unified customer experience for the country at the lowest cost.
- Implement the delivery of service contracts with providers/suppliers and ensure these are up to date with its accurate application.
- Ensure that the logistics services providers & suppliers upload accurate information & documents in the Transport Delivery System.
- Ensure compliance that all cash handling during the last mile operations are as per company’s defined guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate last mile resources as per the forecast provided by the different business units.
- Ensure required resources (Van, Bikes and Drivers) are always available at all operational sites.
- Participate in the daily team meetings and provide inputs for operational enhancements.
- Support and track both home deliveries and returns to/from stores/DC/suppliers
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in E- Commerce or Business Administration
- 2 years of professional work experience working in logistics and supply chain
- E-commerce Fulfillment and Last Mile Experience
- Commercial knowledge is preferred
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Problem-solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Analytical skills, trouble-shooting skills; planning, and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Salesforce, advanced Excel skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.