JOB TITLE: Multi-disciplinary Administrative Assistant
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client who is in the hospitality industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Disciplinary Administrative Assistant to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
We are looking for an organized, experienced Disciplinary Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for areas related to supporting the accounting and operational functions of Company Kenya Limited. The tasks will amongst others include basic accounting functions, filing and archiving of documents, receiving orders from customers, preparation of dispatch documents (delivery notes), receiving and verification of purchased goods, and recording and filing of suppliers’ invoices.
Roles and responsibilities
- Entering sales invoices for customers in the appropriate system
- Reception of suppliers’ invoices, verification of compliance with the internal procedures, and recording them;
- Transfer of invoices for approval as per procedures;
- Entering daily sales from the various points of sale;
- Possibly prepare payment vouchers and process cheques/online payments as per procedures; Petty cash reconciliations;
- Other tasks requested by Company Management.
- Handling incoming calls from suppliers;
- Create purchase orders, submit them for approval and when finished, share them with suppliers Create production orders for the production team;
- Record goods received from suppliers in the system; Record outgoing goods in the system; Handling incoming and outgoing documents (receiving, transmission, follow-up, filing)
- Organize the circulation of documents between the head office and the different points of sales. Submission of documents to local authorities when required. Human Resources
- Filing all the HR documents (contracts, leave requests) as per procedure
- Recording the paid leave days of the staff, and managing other tasks as requested.
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role
- University degree in accounting or business administration
- Intellectual capital
- Analysis skills
- Integrity & honesty
- Resourcefulness/ initiative
- Team player
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.