JOB TITLE: VALUE ADDED SERVICES MANAGER
Reports to: Auto Head or Head of Business- Country level
- The job holder shall provide essential After Sales Business through Marketing, Procurement and Supply of Value Added Services (VAS). To manage the order cycle so as to enhance business penetration, development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up frugal body building operations
- Intense knowledge of manufacturing different bodies which the trucking customers would need for their operations and usage.
- Can facilitate sourcing of raw material for these different types of body building activities.
- Can facilitate and get business to workshop and parts on Accidental repairs etc.
- Customize and formulate Maintenance and service plans as well as ensure 40% of the sales of vehicles is through these plans.
- Add other aftermarket product offerings to customers through the parts and workshop, so as to increase the gross margin in After Sales.
- Commencement of Body building operations.
- TO start with at least 30% of the fully built solutions to customers should be through in-house body building.
- A delta 20% increase in Maintenance plans/ service plans
- A delta 20-35% of the after sales turnover through accidental repairs / aftermarket product offerings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 5 years’ hands on experience in body building operations/ tie ups with insurance companies/ panel beaters/ Auto Spares Stores Auto Ancillaries and Value added service Sales business.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment
- Extensive knowledge of battery/tyres/lubricants sales and warranty procedures.
- An in-depth knowledge of body building/ aftermarket product offerings
- Full knowledge of local laws and compliances
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various insurance companies/ panel beaters etc
- Willing, creative and innovative
- Strong computer skills with MS office
- Team player; Result oriented
- Should be of high integrity and professional
- Valid Driving Permit
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.