JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER/TEAM LEADER
Reports to: Head-Sales
- The Job holder focus on the selling of vehicles to customers, supervising the sales team. He works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the product specifications and applications according to customer requirements.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer base built up over years.
- Responsible for Team performance and supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 5 years’ hands on experience in body building operations/ tie ups with insurance companies/ panel beaters/ Auto Spares Stores Auto Ancillaries and Value added service Sales business.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment
- Extensive knowledge of battery/tyres/lubricants sales and warranty procedures.
- An in-depth knowledge of body building/ aftermarket product offerings
- Full knowledge of local laws and compliances
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various insurance companies/ panel beaters etc
- Willing, creative and innovative
- Strong computer skills with MS office
- Team player; Result oriented
- Should be of high integrity and professional
- Valid Driving Permit
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.