JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER-TEAM LEADER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Sales Manager-Team Leader to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to Head-Sales, the Job holder will focus on the selling of vehicles to customers , supervising the sales team. He/she works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. He/she will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, road shows, demonstration sessions, etc. He/she should have an advance knowledge of sales techniques and market trends to be a trusted advisor to their customer base.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the product specifications and applications according to customer requirements.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer base built up over years.
- Responsible for Team performance and supervision.
- Understanding customers’ business and recommend requirements.
- Achieving Sales Target (As per ABP)
- Present monthly overall market summary and sales strategy to Business Head
- Timely client communications and deliverables.
- Identifying & executing product promotion and branding activities across country to increase awareness and reach.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 5+ years relevant experience in marketing and sales
- Proven experience as sales rep.
- Excellent knowledge of products and relevant industry.
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Having a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Customer Care Skills
- Proven track record in marketing and sales
- Qualification in marketing/sales
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.