JOB TITLE: MARKETING COORDINATOR (SOUTH SUDAN)
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Marketing Coordinator to work in South Sudan.
The main purpose of the role include;
- In line with the Group Marketing, lead and manage the marketing function in building a strong brand that will grow the business by developing, managing, implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy, policies, processes and procedures in line with the business strategy.
- Leading the development of the company’s communications strategy with consistent product positioning and messaging that differentiates the our client’s products in the market to broaden business impact
- Developing, managing, monitoring and reporting the department budgetary allocations
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Brand (In line with Group strategy and KPI)
- Develop a marketing and communications plan (incorporating budget).
- Develop and launch monthly brand and PR initiatives to build and maintain a strong reputable brand.
- Work as a brand ambassador ensuring all guidelines are adhered to and all corporate, marketing and sales support materials are creatively engaging and relevant.
Events (Brand, Product, Segment, Sponsorships & CSR)
- End to end execution of key industry and relevant business unit events
- Execute end-to-end event management, from: fast start initiatives, industry events to client entertainment or bespoke customer events for our client.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns to drive lead generation across all appropriate channels.
- Develop keynote presentations for delivery by our Executive Team, event amplification collaterals and ensure the brand is well represented among stakeholders
- Identify, implement, monitor, publicize and report on CSR initiatives
Account Based Marketing & Content Marketing
- Develop account based marketing initiatives to supports sales team account development plans – across top clients. Execute and monitor incremental business growth
- Manage Agencies and other internal support team to ensure locally relevant and engaging content is posted to drive our client brand presence and grow our clientele base
- Manage the marketing budget in liaison with Group Marketing including planning, reporting and monthly reconciliations with finance.
PR & Social
- Develop an acute awareness of the topics and opinions pertinent to the digital marketing and programmatic technology landscape, driving thought leadership and awareness of our client’s management opinions, products and services through PR and Social channels.
- Develop digital and print collateral to articulate our client’s Technologies in Kenya and service capabilities.
- Execute production marketing campaigns for our client’s Networks, data port in line with quarterly revenue drive
- Work with Solutions Managers and ensure timely launch of new products and value-added services
Communication (Internal, Customer focused & External)
- Collaborate with internal teams, CXO-Level, sales, products, partners, Customers, group marketing team and agencies on key initiatives to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Develop month customer communication to enlighten our customers about new product, services and initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams, sales, and product, and partner, UK marketing teams on key initiatives to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with Marketing Research Houses and Events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Digital certifications
- At least 3 years working experience in a Marketing Position
- Experience in managing agencies and 3rd party vendors
- Possess strong Project Management Skills.
- Very strong Communication Skills and the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Passionate, highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Customer Understanding
- Market Category Strategy development / Execution
- Brand & communication
- Project Management & Execution
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Conflict management
- Customer plan implementation
- Media management
- Third party management
- Proficient in using computer software and application systems
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.