JOB TITLE: WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Workshop Supervisor to work in Mombasa – Kenya.
The workshop supervisor will provide oversight and technical supervision to the workmen in the workshop. The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair (break-down) coordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordinate the operations of the workshop to ensure delivery of timely and quality service for the trailers.
- Prepare and present Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports
- Monitor the performance of the workshop in order to address performance gaps identified in a timely manner
- Coordinate compliance with the company standards and guidelines to avoid unwarranted injuries, and for compliance with the relevant policies and procedures;
- Prepare action plan for pending vehicles in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to the workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Checking quotations for parts and adding labour times according to manufacturer flat rates
- Update the management on requirements for workshop tools and special tools.
- Ensure EHS adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs
- Maintain all workshop equipment, and monitor use by technicians to ensure the equipment are in good working condition at all times for minimal disruption to workshop operations;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop with 3 years at a Supervisory level in an organisation dealing with heavy commercial vehicles and trailers
- Computer literacy
- Desired Profile Knowledge of running a workshop.
- Product and technical knowledge
- Experience working in an oil & gas industry is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.