JOB TITLE: WORKSHOP ADMIN OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Workshop Admin Officer to work in Mombasa- Kenya.
The workshop administrator has the responsibility for all the practical matters of the workshop such as accommodation, finance, equipment, booking resource persons, booking participants, publicity material, photocopying, transportation, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing full administrative support to the workshop management.
- Issuing job lists to workshop / compound staff.
- Ensuring completed vehicles are available for collection / delivery.
- Ensuring all workshop activities (Job cards) are entered into database
- Supporting various activities within the department eg following parts orders.
- Understanding and complying with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and professional manner. Reporting customer issues immediately to appropriate personnel.
- Managing the workshop time and attendance system.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for processing all vehicle repair estimates and ensuring efficient follow up on outstanding tasks.
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate action to stop recurrences.
- Helping to facilitate a Continuous Improvement in the workshop processes.
- Maintaining workshop storage and filing system.
- Management of vehicles parts store and ordering of parts.
- Supporting senior management with a variety of duties while replacement of the workshop manager during absence. Ensure proper handing over/take over while standing in.
- Responsible for managing of all visitors to the workshop, including hand off to the relevant contact.
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Management.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- A diploma/Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good Mechanic technical knowledge and working experience
- Proven experience managing and organising, coordination and planning. Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Team player with experience in workshop
- Excellent computer skills and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in oil& gas is preferred.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.