JOB TITLE: TYRE HANDLER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Tyre handler to work in Mombasa-Kenya.
The tyre handler will be required to inspect and assess damaged or worn tires and balance or rotate tires. To ensure success as a tyre handler you should have good communication skills be able to perform physically demanding tasks.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspecting and assessing tire tread levels, wear patters, valve quality and overall health.
- Recommending appropriate repair treatment or replacement of tires.
- Repairing punctures and replacing faulty valves.
- Installing new tyres.
- Balancing tires and completing wheel alignment procedures.
- Re-treading tires for vehicles, trucks and other heavy vehicles.
- Conducting inventory and maintaining equipment.
- Conducting road side repairs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a certificate/Diploma in a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Experience from a logistics industry is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.