JOB TITLE: SECRETARY
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the logistics Industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Secretary to work in the workshop department in Mombasa, Kenya.
The secretary will ensure that the workshop department is running smoothly, taking care of the administrative and organisational tasks that make the department function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Filing of documents.
- Ensuring that meetings are effectively organised (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases.
- Prioritising workloads.
- Maintaining effective records and administration
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or the related.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role in a logistics industry is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.