About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced rigger-crane.
The main purpose is to operate the crane before, during and after the lift.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Inspecting and maintaining crane equipment.
- Checking ground conditions before setting up the crane.
- Deciding whether to place steel plates or timber under the crane’s outrigger pads based on ground conditions.
- Checking instruments in the crane cabin to ensure loads are within safe limits.
- Following the signals of the team on the ground to ensure correct load placement.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- At least O-level, including specialized training in crane operation systems and practices.
- Valid driving license(Glass G) as approved by NTSA
- High Risk Work License
- Dogging License
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Truck License (Issued or Approved by NITA)
- Intermediate rigging license
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.