JOB TITLE: PANEL BEATER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the logistics Industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Panel Beater to work in Mombasa-Kenya.
Job Role Description
As a panel beater you will be responsible for assessing damaged vehicles, estimating the cost of repairs and repairing vehicles to their original condition. You will also be required to maintain high safety standards in the workplace.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessing the extent of vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Should be able to undertake professional panel beating and spray painting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of a diploma in artisan panel beater training from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater in a reputable company required.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Basic PPE, HSE, firefighting and first aid training
- High level of integrity required
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.