About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the logistics Industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Personal Assistant – co-corporate to work in Mombasa, Kenya.
This position’s main functions are to perform administrative work and provide senior managers with day to day administrative support .The successful candidate will also act as a point of contact between manager and internal/external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen, direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Ensure proper operation of department equipment; request maintenance assistance when necessary
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment
- Verify monthly budget for accuracy; analyse monthly budget and adjusting as necessary: Investigate discrepancies and re-class entries accordingly.
- Bear responsibility and accountability for meeting departmental budget goals
- Exhibit quality by being accurate and thorough while continuously looking for ways to improve and promote quality
- Encourage safety procedures by using equipment and materials properly and report potentially unsafe conditions; oversee departmental adherence to these procedures
- Monitor & Meet with Finance department to discuss monthly bills & outstanding invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- General administration – filing and storage of sensitive information i.e. schedule of documents stored in shelves provide general practice area assistance
- Follow up of all company policies, procedures & office systems, including stock & inventory management, shopping management etc.
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing correspondence (email, post, phone calls)
- Organize meetings, events, conferences & trainings
- Producing company documents (meeting minutes, reports, presentations)
- Follow up of enquiries & requests of customers and handling them when appropriate
- Manage & maintain diaries and making appointments
- Follow up of basic HR (staff schedules, absences)
- Planning and organising
- Interpersonal savvy
- Excellent work Standards
- Organisational awareness
- Written Communication (verbal and written)-Able to express ideas clearly, produce documents that have appropriate organisation and structure, correct grammar and language such as report writing, writing minutes, preparing presentations
- Detailed Oriented
- Customer Service Driven
- Problem Solver
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or the related.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.