About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced heavy lift lashing crew.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Performs tasks in accordance with and enforces terminal safety policies, standards and regulations.
- Coordinates and supervises assigned lashing and unlashing processes of containers / cargo.
- Generates reports on equipment, shift performance and targets areas for improvement within their respective shifts and overall.
- Coordinates with vessel staff to ensure lashing is compliant and gets sign off and time stamps.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Minimal of 3 years in container terminal operations
- Form 4 certificate and any other related professional qualifications
- Physically fit and not afraid of heights.
- Willing to work on shift roaster
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of Terminal Operating System
- Basic understanding of developing, implementing and maintaining accountability of standard operating procedures.
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of container terminal quay operations including; dangerous goods handling, lashing, slinging and rigging, and heavy lifting equipment capabilities
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.