JOB TITLE: HEAVY COMMERCIAL DRIVER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled and experienced Heavy commercial driver to work in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Driving company vehicles to deliver goods to the customers.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Help in loading and offloading goods.
- Keeping maintenance and repair records.
- Fill up fuel and make fuel records.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Report any road incidents.
- Ensure that the policy for dropping and picking of goods is maintained.
- Follow planned route on a timely schedule.
- Document actual mileage, timings and destination in the vehicle movement book before commencement of any trip.
- Follow emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident.
- Any other duty given by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess an E – Class Driving License
- Minimum O-Level (Form four) certificate
- Diploma or Certificate in any field will be an added advantage
- Minimum five years’ experience driving heavy commercial vehicles in a busy company
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage
- Cross border experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.