About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Fleet Tracking Officer to work in Mombasa-Kenya.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracking of vehicle locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring vehicle driver performance (50-plus vehicles).
- Monitoring repairs management system using the GPS system.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by all drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
- Co-coordinating and responding to emergency situations regarding usage of the fleet.
- Liaising with, operations personnel and management.
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
- Entails shift work (day/night).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Information Systems
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar field and position.
- Excellent communication skills Analytical self-starter.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good geographic knowledge of East Africa.
- Road transport background preferred.
- Post graduate training in Cisco, IT and or software engineering
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION