About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced forklift operator.
Responsible for selecting, packing, and/or distributing and putting away warehouse inventory
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Offload delivery vehicles, move and place stock into shelves or pallets,
- Load vehicle with goods from the shelves / pallets & dispatch the goods for customers,
- Operate forklift to unload or move components for storage, staging or placement into bin locations
- Stock and rotate materials as necessary
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat
- Checks items for proper packaging to ensure safe transportation
- Inspect received material for damage and defects
- Initiate appropriate action when material received is damaged or defective
- Reports complex discrepancies from suppliers to supervisor
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- 1-2 years of Fork Lift experience
- Forklift operation license
- Ability to show up for work on time for every shift
- Ability to listen to, read and follow directions
- Training and Forklift certification
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.