JOB TITLE: CLAIMS & RECONCILIATION COORDINATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The prime function of this role is to collect and collate data support the Claims & Reconciliation team (including the hauliers) in all aspects of KPI and other reporting. The role holder will be responsible to ensure performance metrics are captured correctly and reported on time to all relevant stakeholders. The significance of this role is critical to enable managers have full visibility of actual performance since traditional executional logistics are outsourced to 3rd party providers. This role holder will be the primary support of the Analytics Manager to drive accurate reporting at a management and transactional level in order to ensure that all aspects of the Claims & Reconciliation process and systems, especially SAP, are accurate and provide trustworthy data for management reporting and decision-making.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure accurate data inputs
- Co-ordinate reconciliation & consolidation of Hauler & Customer Claims.
- Initiation of logistics process flows, their implementation and practice.
- Failed Idocs Posting and measurement.
- Closing of reconciliation & claim gaps by initiating and revising the existing process flows.- Recognitions got from the same.
- Fast tracking of recovery of hauler payments after alignment with the transporter; through offsetting against open invoices or chasing for disbursement of funds to our KBL account to allocate against the claims. -100%
BARRIERS TO SUCCESS IN ROLE
- Lack of experience in use of SAP, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word or PowerPoint.
- Inability to collate and organize big data for trends and insight gathering
- Lack of insight/understanding of 3PL contracts and KPIs
- Inability to manage within a demanding and time-constrained environment.
- Inability to manage stakeholders and communicate at senior levels in the organisation.
- Inability to work to embrace the our client Values and Capabilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree – finance related
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Proficient in Analytics
- CPA qualifications will be an added advantage
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience of formalized performance management and reporting (KPIs)
- Awareness of contract management reporting will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.