JOB TITLE: STORES ASSISTANT
- As a stores Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support in store operations by identifying, handling, storing and handing over material, tools, equipment’s used at construction site under instructions and close supervision.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Managing the timely receipt of material items
- ensuring proper storage, issuing and delivery system
- maintaining inventory through computer system
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Ensure indents are raised proper documentation is completed on a timely basis requisition of items
- Responsible store keeping, documentation record keeping
- Generate Materials Received Report on a timely basis
- Input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system.
- Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks to ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain
- Advanced Excel Training
- SAP knowledge
- Basic Knowledge about Stores, Warehousing Supply Chain.
- Should Have Keen Interest In Related Field
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.