JOB TITLE: SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- The Site Administrator will monitor all work carried out on a construction site to ensure safety and quality standards are upheld.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Doing regular inspections of construction sites
- Liaising between different departments
- Monitoring the complete building process
- Safeguarding the quality of work
- Ensuring adherence to proposed plans
- Arranging meetings
- Predicting potential problems
- Ensuring adherence to legislation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering(Structural/Civil)
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to inspecting a site
- Project management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Be able to cope with working at height.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.