JOB TITLE: PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR-MOMBASA
- The role is responsible and accountable for Planning, coordinating and/or supervision of all the activities at the client’s site.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring production on daily basis and take action to correct the deviations if any.
- Monitoring the utility efficiency regularly and control excess consumption.
- Guide production, maintenance, stores and other teams in their respective functions.
- Ensure that adequate resources are provided for the efficient running of the plant.
- Review the plant status every week and send a report to Project Manager.
- Ensure Safety, Health and hygiene are sustained in the plant by monitoring and taking action on the audit reports.
- Interface with the statutory bodies and ensure statutory compliance.
- Inputs to project and plant personnel and ensure successful completion of new and improvement projects.
- Manage good industrial relations.
- To ensure discipline at the Unit level.
- To initiate training for personnel as per training needs.
- To implement and monitor ISO, CGMP and such improvement initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior experience in Cement Industry is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience in managing plant operations, predominately in the Cement Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical and Process Engineering, Mechatronics and other related fields required.
- Very broad knowledge and understanding of the equipment used for the cement manufacturing process.
- Authoritative understanding of project management and engineering concepts and practices gained through broad and deep experience.
- Familiarity with alternative fuels and related equipment to receive, handle, store, transport and dose such fuels into the cement making process is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team spirit
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.