JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
- As a Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, repairing and the general upkeep of plant machinery. This may involve investigating problems and coming up with solutions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and implementing equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Investigating and testing ideas to improve existing systems or to overcome machinery problems
- Making parts and installing and testing machinery
- Carrying out maintenance and identifying and repairing faults in equipment
- Solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Managing projects
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology
- Maths knowledge
- Design skills and knowledge
- Ability to work well with your hands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Practical skills for repairing and maintaining equipment.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.