JOB TITLE: LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
- As a Logistics Assistant, you will to provide technical expertise in logistics management, including subject matter such as distribution planning, quantification, material requirements planning, inventory management, and product quality assurance
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the department’s technical assistance and training to field offices in the aforementioned subject matter areas;
- Maintain and update policies and procedures for inventory and logistics manual(s);
- Provide technical assistance in the clarification and implementation of policies and procedures;
- Provide guidance, as needed, on policies, procedures, and expectations on inventory and logistics;
- Develop innovative capacity-building tools and resources so that logistics, inventory, and planning/forecasting improves;
- Act as primary contact for external inventory and logistics partners;
- Help to develop and implement a logistics management information system;
- Lead corporate communications on the importance of achieving international minimum standards in inventory, logistics and tracking inventory;
- Monitor impact of any new inventory and distribution policy/procedure changes to constantly improve ease of adoption of policies and procedures;
- Coordinate requests from platforms/other departments to build capacity in inventory, logistics, forecasting, and distribution planning using innovative approaches and sustainable performance improvement; and
- Consult on performance improvement processes in inventory, logistics, and planning/forecasting as needed, to help other departments identify the root cause of performance issues and recommend solutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics, or a relevant business-related degree
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in inventory and logistics in manufacturing with an emphasis on distribution (supply management) planning and implementation
- Demonstrated proficiency with forecasting/material requirement planning tools and inventory tracking
- Experience in warehousing and inventory management.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who can work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate the ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Highly analytical and excellent negotiation skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.