JOB TITLE: IT END USER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- As an IT End User support Specialist you will be responsible for helping to maintain IT systems within a company. This can vary between diagnosing software or hardware issues, to testing new systems or moving networks.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing clients’ existing systems and business models
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Moving old networks across to new ones
- Translating client requirements into specified project briefs
- Identifying potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Modifying or replacing systems
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to
- Testing systems
- Providing training and user manuals to users of new systems
- Keeping up-to-date with technical and industry developments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Being flexible and open to change
- Ability to use own judgement to make quick decisions
- Able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.