JOB TITLE: GANTRY CRANE OPERATOR
- As a gantry crane operator you will be responsible for the safe operation, control, and maintenance of cranes
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting machine safety checks each day
- Setting up cranes and operating them
- Moving material around site according to a plan or schedule
- Monitoring crane stability and load weights
- Working with a banksman to ensure site safety
- Making minor repairs to machinery
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Keeping records of the materials you’ve moved
- Ensuring that travel routes are clear
- Working on-site, in noisy conditions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Certificate/Diploma in Craft is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- An understanding of how to use and maintain machines and tools
- Good team working skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Attention to details
- Good spatial awareness.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.