JOB TITLE: EHS MANAGER
- As an EHS Manager, you will be responsible for devising practices within a workplace to ensure health and safety, and environmental best practice on-site. You will also carry out quality control inspections to ensure high standards are kept.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring health and safety, environmental and quality standards are met on-site
- Investigating accidents and writing reports
- Identifying potential hazards
- Completing risk assessments and site inspections
- Suggesting improvements to working processes
- Ensuring staff understand safety procedures
- Checking equipment is safe
- Compiling statistics for reports and presentations
- Monitoring environmental impacts
- Developing and reviewing safety policies and procedures
- Advising and training staff on best working practices
- Liaising with inspectors and trade unions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH Certification
- Legal knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Able to use your initiative
- Excellent team working skills
- Persistence and determination.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.