JOB TITLE: AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER
- As an Automotive Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, repairing and the general upkeep of plant machinery. This may involve investigating problems and coming up with solutions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing cost estimates and design specifications
- Preparing plans and drawings
- Examining energy, environmental, and safety aspects of the planned project
- Making forecasts of vehicle or component behavior under different conditions using computerized models
- Developing testing procedures
- Studying product failures
- Examining, interpreting, and summarizing technical data into reports
- Overseeing technical staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be computer literate.
- Must know machine welding, assembly, and design software systems
- Design skills and knowledge
- Creativity, listening skills and math skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to solve issues and evaluate problems
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.