JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Office Assistant to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The role is responsible for Administrative support, in the areas of office purchases, office/premise cleanliness, provision of refreshments, as well as managing the company’s deliveries in a cost-efficient way and as guided by internal policies and procedures.
Functions/Key expected results
- Managing the Head Office premises and ensuring that office space is tidy, clean, and conducive for work
- Ensure cleanliness of toilets and stock them with vital supplies from time to time.
- Procuring for office and toilet supplies and managing them efficiently and ensuring due accountability
- Supply refreshments, teas, bites, and water for the smooth running of office operations at the head office.
- Supporting head office staff in the delivery of meals and ensuring safety standards at all times
- Support in the running of all Head Office errands as using a motorbike, and when needed. These would include; office deliveries, purchases, banking, stocking, or any other as may be approved by the Administration officer/HR from time to time
- Support with running photocopies and printing for head office operations as and when is required
- In charge of the advance arrangement of office meetings/interviews by ensuring that the premises are clean, refreshments are availed, chairs and tables are in order and in time
- Reporting and accountability for office supply
- Any other duties as may be advised through the supervisor from time to time.
Academic, Knowledge and skills
- O certificate of Education (KCSE)
- Driving license class: A2(Motorbike)
- Any formal or informal training in office management is added advantage
- Experience in managing the office, procurement, and running petty cash budgets is desired
- Energy, drive, and attention to detail
- Consultancy industry and business awareness
- Excellent planning & Organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and take priority
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.