JOB TITLE: SERVICE ADVISOR
Reporting to the Service Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling service appointments for customers either in person, email or on phone. Ascertaining customer concerns and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms and checking vehicle maintenance history.
- Creating repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms and concerns in customer words.
- Performing walk around of vehicles with customers during the reception process.
- Verifying warranty and service recalls with reference to warranty policy and vehicle maintenance history, explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Making repair/service recommendations and managing delivery of vehicles by setting and managing customer expectations
- Communicating estimated completion time, regular progress updates and follow through on each customer vehicle.
- Carefully inspecting every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing, and accuracy before communication to customers on completion
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Co-ordinating preparation of repair estimates for service authorization and follow-up on repairs to meet promised time.
- Market service products to customers for continuous business growth.
- Invoice completed jobs and follow-up on collection of finished vehicles
- Participating in new vehicle handover process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or a business-related field.
- Minimum KCSE mean grade B (Plain)
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Working experience in the automotive field.
- Customer focus, Business acumen, supervisory skills, ability to drive operational excellence, attention to detail, interpersonal & communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.