JOB TITLE: INVENTORY ANALYST
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor (Parts & Accessories), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Parts demand forecasting, ordering and inventory optimization
- Coordinating all warehouse operations and stock control: Receiving, issuing, stock classification, maintaining stock locations, stocktaking, material handling & safety compliance.
- Warehousing KPIs tracking and reporting.
- Forecasting, budgeting, and monitoring of warehousing spend
- Champion Warehousing Business Continuity Plan for the branch.
- Processing of export documentation for branch export shipments
- Order follow up and prompt delivery status communication to customers
- Resolution of technical part queries from customers and offer technical advice and guidance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (automotive option) or a business related degree accompanied by a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum KCSE mean grade B+
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Customer focus, Business acumen, supervisory skills, ability to drive operational excellence, attention to detail, interpersonal & communication skills
- Automotive experience an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.