JOB TITLE: INVENTORY ANALYST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Inventory Analyst to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor (Parts & Accessories), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Parts demand forecasting, ordering and inventory optimization.
- Coordinating all warehouse operations and stock control: Receiving, issuing, stock classification, maintaining stock locations, stocktaking, material handling & safety compliance.
- Warehousing KPIs tracking and reporting.
- Forecasting, budgeting, and monitoring of warehousing spend.
- Champion Warehousing Business Continuity Plan for the branch.
- Processing of export documentation for branch export shipments.
- Order follow up and prompt delivery status communication to customers.
- Resolution of technical part queries from customers and offer technical advice and guidance.
- Kaizen champion for the branch.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (automotive option) or a business related degree accompanied by a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- KCSE mean grade B+.
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Customer focus, Business acumen, supervisory skills, ability to drive operational excellence, attention to detail, interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.