JOB TITLE: KITCHEN CHEF
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client who is in the hospitality industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Kitchen Chef to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
We are looking for an organized, experienced Kitchen Chef to make ensure that kitchen operations are running smoothly.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensures that ingredients are not used for personal use by any of the team members
- Always immediately and proactively report any issue related to the quality/freshness of ingredients
- Guarantees that all ingredients are stored and labeled according to SOPs
- Ensures mise en place are ready on time
- Makes sure to have a clean space after mise en place
- Verifies personal hygiene standards of all staff
- Team management
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Facilities management
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality management or related course
- Prior experience in the food & beverage industry is a plus
- Intellectual capital
- Analysis skills
- Integrity & honesty
- Resourcefulness/ initiative
- Team player
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.