JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Sales Manager to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to Field Sales Manager, the Sales Manager will build strong relationships between assigned accounts and our client, aggressively Pursue and close any and all international and local business opportunities in line with our client’s service portfolio and in accordance with guidelines set out by the company
- Work very closely with the East Africa Director and Head of operations by providing comprehensive support, coordination, and communication at all levels.
- Qualify and approach new customers allocated to you for development and ensure new wins every month.
- Manage relationships with allocated existing or new customers and ensure business continuity to avoid down-trading.
- Ensure maximum achievement of all sales interactions as agreed with the field sales menagerie. maximum field sales calls
- Support in conducting Sales campaigns with targeted customers identified by a campaign for each trade lane development.
- Enhance teamwork with other sales members by reporting new market trends, competitor’s behavioral patterns, undercutting practices, and observing any new market entrants.
- Daily use of Client relationship management tool to book meetings, companies targeted, and ensure monthly targeted opportunities are met.
- Market forecasting and analyzation of net profit target each month on new sales accounts in line with annual targets.
- Spotting new business opportunities from projects, multinationals, manufacturers, and retail segments of the market.
- Ensure correct data on prospect updates Daily, weekly, and monthly with updates on the sales tracking systems( CRM)
- Focus on achieving the set revenue targets/month
Internal and External Coordination
- Facilitates and expedites communication between clients, sales managers, and other internal departments.
Education, Experience, Technical Skills & Deliverables
- Diploma/ Degree in any business field
- Freight Forwarding and/or Logistics experience of more than 3 years
- Good analysis and judgment skills
- Ability to work as an individual but also understand a TEAM approach
- Strong Customer facing and presentation skills
- Must be outgoing and easily able to build relationships at all levels
- Encouraging team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint &Excel (With a typing speed of not less than 35 Words Per Minute)
- Knowledge of Oracle system
Able to demonstrate
- Personal Ownership, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence
- People and Organizational Management
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail Results and performance-driven mindset
- Ability to develop and sustain good working relationships with clients.
Deliverables / KPIs (subject to change)
- Objectives will be given in terms of Net Revenue and/or volume growth development.
- In addition, there will be activity targets (i.e., Customer visits, Quotations etc.) to ensure face-to-face contact and business activities in a continual and consistent fashion.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.