JOB TITLE: GENERAL CLERK
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced general clerk to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
The holder of this office will perform a variety of clerical tasks, including answering telephones, typing documents, and filing records.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely picking of parts in the warehouse.
- Ensure parts picked are taken to the correct staging area/dispatch & correctly labelled
- Bin replenishment from bulk storage locations.
- Drive a safety culture. – To work in a safe manner and come fully prepared with own PPE i.e., safety shoes, reflective jackets, gloves, and dust masks. – Report all warehouse incidents to the warehouse Coordinator.
- Participate in 5s implementation and sustenance. – Ensure adherence to the general warehousing practices like proper stacking, palletizing and movement of goods in the warehouse.
- Ensure high housekeeping standards.
- Support the timely picking and delivery of parts to service workshop. 8) Provision of excellent customer service.
- Maintaining punctuality, working days start at 7:15am to 4:00pm from Monday to Friday. Overtime and leave will be subject to advisory by the company’s supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum grade of C+ and C+ in Mathematics
- Diploma in the relevant field
- Have knowledge in SAP
- Computer Literate Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.