JOB TITLE: HR MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced HR Manager to work in Nairobi.
The HR Manager will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, supporting business needs and ensuring proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
To promote corporate values and enable business success through human capital management, departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, compensation, organization development, executive administration, performance management, Change management and recruitment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment management
- Compensation Scheme & Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Employees Relations Management
- Training and staff Development
- Human Resources Management Information Systems
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Working with HoD’s to ensure that sufficient procedures are in place and are being followed
- Drafting company policies and undertaking regular process reviews
- Dealing with labor issues and labor courts as they arise.
- Preparing and implementing HR manual.
- Management of Casuals and contracted workers.
- Preparing and rolling out of HR policies and procedures.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Determine whether the organization is meeting the goals and objectives as defined by senior leadership
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with a current practicing certificate.
- Higher Diploma in HRM / CHRPK
- Experience in an HR position for 5-10 years.
- Familiarity with the current national labor laws.
- Experience in working in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and the ability to interact with the senior leadership team
- Experience in working with the unions
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.