JOB TITLE: BINNING CLERK
The role is responsible and accountable for the accurate binning of all incoming parts and accessories
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify that part number, bin location and material quantity correspond with the details on the approved binning list.
- Physical binning of verified parts as per the binning list.
- Verify that part number, bin location and material quantity on the approved binning list correspond with the packing list and locations.
- If any discrepancies are found, return to supervisor or receiving clerk
- Drive a safety culture. To work in a safe manner by use of PPEs i.e (safety shoes, reflective jackets, gloves, and dust masks.
- Report all warehouse incidents to the warehouse Coordinator.
- Participate in 5s implementation and sustenance.
- Ensure adherence to Warehouse organization policies eg 5s in the bin locations.
- Clearly indicate any changes in bin locations on the binning list & follow up for the same to effected in the system.
- Proper binning of received parts in compliance with our client’s standards
- Ensure adherence to the general warehousing practices like proper stacking, palletizing and binning of goods in the warehouse.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum-Diploma Level
- O-Level certificate with a minimum of C+ in Mathematics and C+ Mean grade
- 1 Year relevant experience
- Must have knowledge in SAP.
- Computer literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Automotive experience an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.