JOB TITLE: HR AND ADMIN EXECUTIVE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced HR and Admin Executive to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
Reporting to the HR & Administration Manager, the role is responsible for supporting the HR & Administration Manager in the attainment of the company HR strategy by aligning and delivering on HR administration activities of initiating & processing of consolidated payroll, leave management, Training needs, medical insurance, procurement and staff advances to both internal staff and clients in a timely and professional manner.
Functions/Key expected results
- Originate the consolidated payroll process for both internal staff and outsourcing clients in line with agreed client service level agreements, and work orders for both weekly and monthly payments.
- Provide pay slips as may be required from both staff and outsourced clients from time to time.
- Consolidate, track and report on staff annual leave with support from business units/line managers
- Compile staff training needs and liaise with respective line managers for implementation
- In coordination with project Administrators, ensure medical cover through insurance or on-site for all staff and outsourced clients in line with service level agreements.
- Support the HR & Administration Manager with new staff onboarding. I.e., induction, orientation etc.
- Process staff advances in line with policy provisions
- Responsible for initiating the procurement process with guidance from HR & Administration. I.e., consulting the businesses for procurement needs.
- Ensuring that all staff has job descriptions and Key performance indicators for their roles.
- Requisition for staff IDs as approved by HR in conjunction with supplier.
- HR & Administration Manager for day-to-day reporting on strategy and approvals
- All other Line departments-stakeholder in the HR process for guidance in managing employee issues (performance management, training needs, procurement needs payroll, etc.)
Academic, Knowledge and skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Post graduate Diploma in HR would be of added advantage.
- HR professional membership is desired
- Consultancy industry and business awareness
- Excellent planning & Organisation skills.
- Knowledge of payroll management, basic accounting, and proficiency in Excel is desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact, swiftness, and attention to detail are a MUST
- Knowledge of statutory financial compliance i.e. with KRA, NSSF, NHIF, and NITA is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Expert knowledge of the Uganda labour laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
- At Least 3 years of generalist Human Resources Experience.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.