JOB TITLE: ON-SITE SEARCH SPECIALIST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced On-Site Search Specialist to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to the On-Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for enabling the best content experience for our customers through consistently enhancing the search engine on all e-commerce platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Improve search engines on several different platforms (i.e. website and application).
- Collaborate with operation and category teams across the different business units to ensure search engine optimization.
- Manage all aspects of onsite search, drive continuous improvement, and build program mechanism(s) along the way to enhance the online customer experience.
- Identify the creation and supporting products for Search Experiences.
- Understand content management systems and localization process.
- Apply analytics to identify opportunities that achieve sustained e-commerce competitive advantage.
- Drive data analysis and reporting strategy through defining best practices and standards for analyses.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow our client’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Provide feedback to colleagues, when required.
- Monitor allocated budget to ensure compliance and take corrective measures when necessary.
- Provide inputs on the development of annual budget.
- Develop necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational cost.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s degree or diploma experience in e-commerce.
- 5+ years of experience working on the Search experience for an e-commerce company.
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- SQL skill
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.