JOB TITLE: ONSITE MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Onsite Manager to work in Nairobi.
The Onsite Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing our client’s on-site experience for customers to increase Gross-Merchandise-Value, improving conversion rate, average order value, and customer lifetime value.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Improve search engines on several different platforms (i.e. website and application).
- Collaborate with operation and category teams across the different business units to ensure search engine optimization.
- Manage all aspects of onsite search, drive continuous improvement, and build program mechanism(s) along the way to enhance the online customer experience.
- Identify the creation and supporting products for Search Experiences.
- Understand content management systems and localization process.
- Apply analytics to identify opportunities that achieve sustained e-commerce competitive advantage.
- Drive data analysis and reporting strategy through defining best practices and standards for analyses.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow our client’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Provide feedback to colleagues, when required.
- Monitor allocated budget to ensure compliance and take corrective measures when necessary.
- Provide inputs on the development of annual budget.
- Develop necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational cost.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant to the role
- Master’s Degree in in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 5 years in the related managerial function
- Preferably 2-3+ years in an onsite merchandising role in an E-Commerce company
- Strong analytical skills to gain business insights
- Google Analytics, Tableau and MS Office
- Strong communication skills to engage various stakeholders
- Ability to understand processes within complex organizational structures
- Team-player, with high degree of self-motivation
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.