JOB TITLE: MONETIZATION MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Monetization Manager to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Country Marketing & Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and execution of Monetization and Marketing Operations strategies and campaigns within the assigned Country. The role holder is also responsible for working closely with the CORP HO and various internal stakeholders to ensure the local needs of the country is translated correctly by the overall strategy, and uniformity is maintained in alignment with guidelines.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Review day to day promotional activities and develop reports on the success of the promotion for the assigned country
- Collect customer data on retention and engagement of the customers to ensure high life time value
- Develop reports on the marketing strategy, collating and identifying different metrics that can be used by the marketing department to identify number of customers reached and the marketing ROI
- Develop value proposition for existing and new products, and translate it into business practices
- Generate new ideas for customer acquisition and retention initiatives based on learnings from internal, customer, and third-party research
- Develop business cases and implementation plans, and coordinate cross-departmental initiatives
- Conduct market research necessary to support idea generation and business case development
- Work closely with user research teams to develop a deeper understanding of customers
- Evaluate product success and feed insights back into roadmap and plans
- Drive business results, and track and analyze key data to deliver actionable insight
- Ensure key KPIs are reported up and monitored against strategy set for the assigned country
- Set-up regular communication and reporting to CORP HO and capture feedback on strategy implementation
- Attend country and HO meetings to present progress and new opportunities to stakeholders
Reporting & Data
- Support the development of performance reporting on all core performance marketing metrics related to support Monetization campaigns
- Record all datasets for measurement of marketing performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders, including leadership in marketing, sales, and product
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing , Business Administration or relevant
- 5+ years in a similar position
- 2+ years in retail business is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.