JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Customer Care Manager to work in Nairobi.
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for implementing all aspects of customer support and service across all channels within the Country. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the end-to-end cycle of all customer experience touchpoints and implementing cross-functional initiatives to enhance customer journeys.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identification of Customer Concerns
- Support customer needs and provides recommendations that contribute to customer service enhancements
- Implement effective processes to monitor customer issues and feedback to better understand key concerns
- Implement and support customer satisfaction and experience surveys to help identify specific customer satisfaction drivers
- Understand all aspects of operations as well as industry trends and opportunities in order to improve, prioritize and leverage customer experience programs
Customer Experience Improvement
- Contribute to the design and implementation of customer experience improvement programs in collaboration with Customer Care Manager
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and Customer Care Manager to identify and develop customer service management best practices
- Implement a structured Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process, including sales analysis, after-sales follow up, and future contact cycles in order to enhance customer retention strategies
- Support mystery shopping activities and ensure adequate information is collected and analyzed
- Execute end-to-end management of customer care projects
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow our client’s Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or relevant
- 8+ years in a similar position
- 5+ years of experience working within the retail industry
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.