JOB TITLE: COUNTRY RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- The Country Risk and Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring a safe and secure working environment for all employees, visitors and customers by implementing security operations to mitigate risks. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring all efforts are made to identify and reduce security breaches at the country level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the implementation of safety and security policies and procedures in the country
- Conduct investigations on cases such as employee theft, breach of ethics, corruption and violations of our client’s Retail policies, procedures and code of conduct, ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented, as per the company investigations guidelines and in respect of the local laws
- Implement emergency procedures in crisis situations as per the set guidelines; facilitate employee emergency preparedness education and training programs
- Proactively respond to all aspects of emergency responses to provide assistant to employees and customers and where necessary act as the command and control for the incident
- Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning shoplifters handling, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence
- Develop and maintain partnerships with regulatory bodies, local law enforcement authorities (e.g. Police, Civil Defence, etc.)
- Participate in Loss Committee meetings and ensure actions plans are prepared and implemented to reduce shrinkage
- Monitor the strict adherence to HSE Policies
- Conducting regular checks and audits for the safety and security systems such as (Fire alarms systems , firefighting equipment’s, CCTV, Intrusion alarm, access control, EAS, radios) in the store to ensure continuous functionality
- Ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Legal, Finance, military, Law Enforcement or closely related filed.
- Master’s degree an added advantage
- 5+ years professional experience similar role, with at least 3+ years of experience in retail
- Previous experience in Law Enforcement, Military, and/or Investigations preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals
- Ability to multi-task in a surrounding of continual change
- Ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.