JOB TITLE: CATEGORY MANAGER-BAKERY/PASTRY
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Category Manager- Bakery/Pastry to work in Nairobi.
The Section Manager has to ensure quality, range and freshness of offered goods to attract customers in order to achieve the set sales targets for the assigned section.
The Section Manager is responsible that within the section (Bakery/pastry) an exceptional customer service is delivered
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the store.
- Ensure the team is listening to customer and react rapidly to their requirements.
- Stay informed about competition activities in the store’s catchment’s area and take necessary measures.
- Respect national concepts application in the department.
- Ensure proper stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries).
- Enforce (food) safety, health and security rules within the section as per internal standards and external rules and regulations.
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the department’s assets.
- Guarantee the quality, the application and protection of company’s “Know-How”.
- Ensure assortments are aligned with each store’s specific cultural, economic and social features.
- Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer, to secure our client’s Retail a leading position in the country.
- Develop the price image and freshness image.
- Initiate and motivate comparative studies within his section that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts.
- Attend customers when they need support, listen to their requirements and offer solutions.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service at all times.
- Manage and control attractive displays (including merchandiser activities) and correct pricing are implemented at all times.
- Monitor and report competitor activities (Prices, range, promotional activities etc.) to ensure competitive advantage.
- Negotiate internal promotions with suppliers to enforce the image of discount inside the section.
- Ensure freshness of the offered goods within the set internal quality standards and requirements as per applicable local rules and regulations (only applicable to food related sections).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in Commerce or Finance
- 3 years in Retail Business.
- 1-2 years in an operations supervisory role.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.