JOB TITLE: PRIVATE LABEL ASSISTANT MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Private Label Assistant Manager to work in Nairobi.
The Assistant Manager – Private Label is responsible and accountable for driving the Private Label range across Departments and Territories within our client’s Retail. The role holder is also responsible for leading the implementation of the strategy across our client’s Retail operating markets. The role holder is expected to set the global Private Label commercial strategy and its local adaptation in the territories; propose an adapted Private Label range to the territories in a timely manner to fit local customer needs with best purchase conditions, ensuring all financial KPIs are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Private Label Product Development
- Stay abreast of market trends and innovation to elaborate action plans, maintain Private Label brand’s strategy and develop Private Label range responding to Customer Demand
- Ensure Private Label items meet local sales targets and profit goals
- Guarantee the respect of deadlines during Private Label development process by coordinating with PL Brand Managers, Suppliers and Quality teams to secure item planned launch dates
- Ensure the proper integration of the Private Label items within the International Merchandising function strategy
- Validate development plan prioritization to maximise resources and sales potential
- Manage the issuances of tenders and RFQs online with Private Label Policy
Coordination with Internal Stakeholders
- Ensure and support all internal stakeholders across territories (development plans, strategy definition, etc.)
- Organize Regular Sales Performance Business reviews (performance gap analysis, strategical action plan and action plan follow) across territories to ensure Financial KPIs are met
- Ensure the marketing of Private Label items is matching Brand standards and supporting the Financial KPIs achievement
- Coordinate internally to improve logistic flows, product availability, marketing and product display
Policies and Procedures
- Oversee the development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures
- Develop and implement a procedure for record keeping to support the organization’s goals
- Ensure Private Label items are complying with policies related to our client’s Retail, Private Label and regulation
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of the performance management process
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Identify training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Oversee the development and implementation of on the job-training
- Ensure constant availability of the required competent staff to support the organization in meeting all its responsibilities, plans, and objectives
- Provide inputs while developing our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures, and monitor the implementation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Master’s Degree is advantageous
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- 5 years in Retail
- Leadership skills with a strong ability to manage a multicultural team on site and remotely
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Suite
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic is a plus
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.