JOB TITLE: LOYALTY OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Reports to: Loyalty program manager
- The objective of this role is to deliver exceptional loyalty experiences through a proactive, compliant and efficient organization aimed at driving customer satisfaction through management, Issue Management, Servicing focused on the operational in stores.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of loyalty program operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage the loyalty program operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between Customer Service and Management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Assist in creation of training materials and facilitating training on the Loyalty program.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in retail operations is a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- Excel and PPT skills
- Communications skills
- Analytics skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer data base management
- Targeted and segmentation Skills
- Loyalty experience
- Training capabilities
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.