JOB TITLE: FUEL CARD TERRTORY MANAGER- WESTERN
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Fuel Card Territory Manager to work in Western-Kenya.
The role reports to the Fuel Card Manager and the responsibility will be to grow the card volume through relationship management for B2B customers and adhoc customer service to B2C customers and maintaining of the fuel management system as per assigned territory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit new card customers ie B2B.
- Territory/Region Management.
- Manage trading accounts receivables (TAR) by collection and allocation.
- Ensure monthly customer statements are dispatched on time e.g. invoicing.
- Manage Customer Relationships through visits and regular engagements
- Come up with new business ideas and strategy to grow the volume of the section.
- Conduct field marketing activities to boost our client’s Card product exposure e.g. onsite activation, Trade fairs
- Provide technical support for our customers such as online enrollment.
- Carry out market intelligence and recommend enhancement of the product and prices to maintain consumer satisfaction
- Formulate marketing activities in collaboration with communication department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business and other related fields
- At least 3 years+ of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in sale of bank cards an added advantage
- In depth computer knowledge in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Ambitious and self-driven with minimal supervision.
- In depth computer knowledge in Excel, Word and Power point
- Advanced Computer Skills on Ms Office, Accounting Software and Databases.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.