JOB TITLE: RETAIL LUBRICANTS SALES DEVELOPER
Reports to: Retail Lubricants Coordinator
- The Retail Lubricants Sales Developer’s responsibility is to offer lubricants sales support at the service station and achieve sustained volume growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct field visits and carry out off court sales to the station
- Ensure retail lubricants marketing programs are fully implemented at the forecourt and service bay
- Identify a Lubes Champion for every station in the assigned territory.
- Support the Lubes Champion in driving forecourt active selling and coach CSAs to ensure under bonnet checks is always offered to customers.
- Support the lube champion and service bay mechanic in marketing lube bay offers at the site
- Ensure all sites staff (CSAs, Mechanics, Lube Champion) are trained.
- Conduct sales strategies training to the lube champion, CSAs, and Mechanics
- Monitor and report on competitor activities
- Ensure lubricants sales targets met/achieved though retention and recruitment of new customers
- Ensure stations maintain adequate stock levels consistent with the business requirements
- Ensure service bays are active and have sufficient stocking of products and accessories
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and regulatory requirements and internal procedures affecting lubricants sales operations at the sites
- Ensure lubes merchandizing is always done as per the planogram
- Ensure accurate site sales records are updated on the CSA sale out tracker system
- Weekly report presentation to the retail lubes coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Science related course
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Specialties, Lubricants, and other Petroleum products
- Experience in technical sales and marketing
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.