JOB TITLE: RETAIL LUBRICANTS ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
Reports to: Retail Lubricants Coordinator
- The Retail Lubricants Assistant Coordinator’s responsibility is to offer support in day-to-day operations in retail lubricants and retail franchise workshops
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in roll-out of lubes marketing programs and activities in retail
- Analysis and monitoring of retail CSA sale out tracker
- Check lubricants valuations for retail sites
- Prepare reports as may be required from time to time
- Raise requisitions for purchases and material transfers
- Liaise with customer care for retail order processing and delivery
- Analyze orders and monitor stock out reports to ensure all station requirements are served within stipulated timelines
- Keep and maintain records of retail lubes materials/equipment deployment and requirements
- Prepare supplier invoices for payment for franchise workshops (XpressFits)
- Assist in any other assigned operations in the franchise workshops (XpressFits)
- Any other role assigned by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Engineering or Commerce
- Knowledge of Specialties, Lubricants, and other Petroleum products
- Good Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.