JOB TITLE: LUBRICANTS TERRITORY MANAGER-MOMBASA
Responsible for Lubricant sales and management of assigned distributors accounts within the territory.
- Territory Management
- Maximization of sales: Growing orders from existing distributors and setting achievable targets.
- Develop and maintain long-term commercial relationships with key distributors and their staff members.
- Management of distributor accounts: Following up on payments, Receipting of payments and customer accounts reconciliation.
- Offer guidance and conduct trainings to distributors management team and staff
- Customer satisfaction: Continuous Distributor visits to understand them and their challenges and work on practical solutions.
- Follow up on customer orders and ensure prompt delivery.
- Issuing of merchandise to customers to boost company’s visibility.
- Handling customer complaints: In relation to non-conforming products; settling any arising discrepancies in accounts.
- Manage and support implementation of marketing propositions & promotions in the reseller channel.
- Reports: Sharing of fieldwork findings to the manager in-charge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – Business or science
- Must have Technical Knowledge in Lubricants and Marketing Skills.
- Must have At least 3 years in Lubes Sales and Marketing
- Hands on experience in selling and customer relationship management.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good Communication Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 04-10-21.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any Solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.